Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Keep on keepin' on

My parenting style as of late has been survival. Straight up.

Up until recently, 2 out of 3 littles had borderline mullets and no one is getting their teeth brushed more than once a day. Including me.

So.

Gross.

Main goal has been to keep everyone alive and fairly safe until Daddy gets home. Fortunately, I have rocked that goal. I mean, no one looks cute anymore, we aren't eating very many vegetables and we are consuming lots of frozen pizza, but hey, everyone is alive. And frankly the kids are probably thrilled with the new menu.

Well, maybe you guessed it already, but Mama's pregnant.

Baby #4 is in the oven!

It's like having a newborn again. I sleep when they sleep, and I certainly don't waste any energy showering when I could be resting (or vomiting). I am just too exhausted.

Tired, but thrilled.

God's timing is certainly interesting.

Same week when we committed to growing our family through adoption from here on out....surprise!!!

Oh well, He's the boss :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...