Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dork Alert

Planning is my primary source of defense. Instead of a wing and a prayer, my life can be summed up with a plan and a prayer. I don't like to be late, ever, and I love, no, I need, to plan. I've always been a planner, but since my sweet twins came along, it became an issue of life and death.

For realz.

I admit, that I insulate myself by planning, but hey, it could be worse.

And sometimes, its possible that I plan too much. But only sometimes, mind you.

Case in point, I have started planning Tim's 40th birthday celebration.

When is his big day? you ask.

March.

That's right, March.

So good news is, I have over 6 months.

Better get a move on!

I have been hitting Pinterest hard all night and I have some exciting plans up my sleeve.....stay tuned.

In other news, we had a very busy weekend filled with lots of duplex chaos, short and/or no naps, zero vegetables consumed, and more chaos. But everyone is now asleep and tomorrow is Makeover Monday.

Hopefully we will go back to eating vegetables and napping tomorrow. A mama can dream :)

Plan and a prayer people, emphasis on the prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...