Friday, March 1, 2013

My babies are almost toddlers...

Oy vey.

The twins turn 2 tomorrow. TWO!

How is this possible?

I no longer have babies. I'm trying to get into the habit of calling them the twins instead of the babies. Hard habit to break.

I am strangely emotional about this milestone. While I am so overwhelmed by the three darlings I already have, the thought of not having a baby, or a couple babies, or a new baby coming soon seems so unusual to me. I don't know how to process it.

This past month has been INSANE and March is pretty much completely booked as well. Lots of birthdays coming up! Hooray for cake.

Reflections on this week:

1. We sold the duplex. Wow.

2. Both of our cell phones broke within hours of each other just 32 days short of getting new ones for free. We ended up at the store with all 3 kids for a very long time. It was great. As you maybe imagined. Certainly a surprise way to spend the evening.

3. Signed up for another 5k - eek!

4. See #1

5. My children refuse to eat anything I make. Even. Chicken. Nuggets. Unreal.

6. Splurged on a pound of Starbucks coffee (with 2 coupons) and it makes me SO happy in the morning. SO happy. Verona. Mmmmmm.

7. See #1

8. God is faithful. This should be #1.

9. I think I need a worry-free MLT vacation.

10. I like my new cell phone.

11. See #1

Selling the duplex has been a theme of our marriage for the past 5+ yrs, thus the repeat mention. We wish the transaction had gone differently, but we praise God that we no longer have to be forced into the role of property manager.

How are they 2 already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...