Thursday, May 9, 2013

Breaking the Silence

Its been almost a month since my last post, eek!

I blame the children.

And also my weariness. For which I also blame the children.  :)

As usual, life has been crazy and sometimes there's just no time to blog. Or rather, I just don't make time to blog.

Priorities people. We all have them, what are yours?

I digress...

We've been working on a few house projects, pictures to come. Or the "unveiling" if you will. Do you like my new DIY blogger lingo?  :P  If you've learned anything about me from my blog, don't hold your breathe for the pics of anything. Our house has become one of "those" homes. You know the type, where every single room has a rather obvious half done project that was abandoned in the 11th hour b/c something else needed to be worked on. A few missing pieces of hardware here, a extra coat of paint missing here, a broken pane of glass all over the floor there.....I did actually clean that one up right away. Lucky for T-Bone, I had a spare in the laundry room or mama would have been quite sad about that one.

My littles were playing swords (or something else violent) with the brooms and mops in the hallway and knocked a picture off the wall with disastrous results. Guess T-Bone thought Beck outshined him in that one.

If you live in MN, then you share our joy of the beautiful, finally-arrived, spring-ish weather we are enjoying. I love being able to send the boys outside, even if it means the come back in with all the dirt they could find and spread it around my house in 3 seconds flat. Small price.

Well, that's about it, just a few of my thoughts for the day.

I'm feeling a small spurt of bloggy-ness this week so stay tuned for a new Favorite Quote Friday tomorrow as well!

Blessings on your Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...