Friday, May 31, 2013

FQF - You can learn a lot from a 3 yr. old

One of my favorite things about parenting is when your kiddos are old enough to start saying crazy (awesome) stuff. They say the funniest things sometimes. And sometimes they say the wisest thing I hear all day.

About 2 years ago, I was praying with Jackson to heal some little owie of his. He probably spend longer convincing me to pray for this invisible owie then we spent actually praying for it. I prayed for him and when I finished, he puts his hand on my arm, catches his breath, cocks his little head to the side and says

"Mama, I hear Jesus running to heal me!"

Such childlike faith. 

Love.It.So.Much.

Right on, little man, right on.

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...