Thursday, July 12, 2012

blessed

As some of you may know, I have a pretty amazing husband.  From the very beginning, I have always known how he feels about me.  And I have never doubted it.  I needed for there to be zero drama in our relationship, that's part of how I knew he was the one.  There were many, many reasons, that was but one.  

I don't really like drama.  It has always seemed unnecessary to me.  And now, why do I need extra drama when I already have 3 toddlers?  Oh yeah, I don't.  

So keep your drama and stop hitting your brother with that drumstick.  

And where are your pants?!  


Me and my love.  My drama-free (for the most part :) love

PS - I want to come up with a nickname for the hubs for this blog.  Suggestions are welcome.

Another reason I love my blonde sensation is for the way he supports my dreams.  This is truly saying something because sometimes the things I think up are a little crazy.  Like my friend Beth says, "we like crazy around here."  Oh boy, do we ever.

 So along the lines of the good side of crazy, I am going to a women's conference in N. Carolina next week. I am super excited and very nervous.  But hey, my spectacular friend Karyn came over and did my nails today and I am officially "more ready" to mingle with some southern belles.  Gulp.  I am a norther girl through and through.  Double gulp.  


Check me out.  Never had a flower on a toenail before.  I am way too frugal to ever pay for that.  But I could get used to this.  

More to come on the conference in the next week before I head out.  It's called She Speaks and essentially is a conference for women in ministry with a writing/speaking focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...