Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A place my very own

Hello blog-o-sphere!

I decided that it was time to branch away from my blog with Tim and start my very own.  If I want to get serious about my writing, then now is as good a time as any, right?  I will still be blogging on The Chase  www.chaseus.blogspot.com from time to time.  We'll still use that as a record of our life and to keep family updated in pictures of the boys.  :)   But this blog will be a little more focused....maybe!  Who knows what will end up on here, I sure don't.

Me.  I will be here.  Such as I am, I will be here.  Writing and questioning, challenging and encouraging.

My hope is for it to be a real and authentic place to navigate life's waters.  A place of therapeutic release for me and hopefully encouragement for you.  It will be raw at times, cheesy at others, and probably everything in between.  I hope you'll follow me in this journey.  I feel confident there are good things ahead for all of us!

Peace out friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi! It's fun that you "want to get serious about [your] writing"! I'll be tagging along and enjoying hearing what you have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Micah! awesome that you are still "following along" our lives with our blogs :) thanks for commenting, praying you guys are doing well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...