Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Funny how

Funny how when I go for a run, the words just flow. I could write a sermon. Or ten posts. Or a book! Maybe not a book, but the ideas never stop. Sometimes I get so excited I wind up sprinting. Not very often, but sometimes. Then I eek out a chunk of time to blog and....nothing. Funny how.

God is at work. Will you get on board? Will seek out where He is working? Will you challenge yourself outside of your comfort zone to find where YOU fit into the bigger plan? There's always a place for us in God's greater plan. No matter what season of life we're. Funny how.

I am feel challenged this week to think outside the box and believe for greater things. I feel surrounded by stifling circumstances so it seems the time is now. When we are pressed by circumstances, what is that oozes out of us? Hopefully its faith. Hopefully its joy. Counting it all joy is on the docket for me today. How about for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...