Tuesday, October 9, 2012

List of 10

Two weeks since my last post...for shame. I blame the rain. Worked for Milli Vanilli.

Today I shall do a little list, b/c why not. Worked for my soul sister, Monica.

10 Things for Today:

1. I am not depressed, just transparent. But thanks for the calls. Love you girls. I have been depressed, really depressed and I am not going back there. Ever. Praise Jesus!

2. As it is getting colder here, my zest for running is waning. Or is it waxing? Can't be sure. Either way, I don't really want to go anymore. But I still do. I even put the word out that I am looking for a treadmill.

3. I need a lot of Jesus to be a good mom. A lot. I am not ashamed. I also borrowed that from Whitney Capps. Great speaker. Straight up.

4. I like to think that if I didn't have kids, I would be a vegan. Guess we'll never know.

5. Loving the fall weather. It means jeans, scarves, boots and a plummet in the price of canned pumpkin.

6. My moms group is doing a new Beth Moore bible study on James called Mercy Triumphs and it. Is. Awesome. This coming from someone who usually doesn't think bible studies are very good. So good. God basically told me I didn't have much mercy, so I needed to do this study. But that story is another post.

7. If I put a treadmill in our basement and take up all that room, I will be forced to use it on principle alone. This is both good and bad.

8. Since becoming a stay at home mom, I have never once missed working full time. Maybe that's b/c I never had a career I loved, but I am certain I could only love a career that provided me with the freedom to be home with my boys.

9. I am so in love with how my husband gives me the freedom to really be me. I adore him.

10. There are about 8 cans of pumpkin in my laundry room. I need to restock.

Promise to post soon.
Let me know if you have a treadmill I can borrow.
Or if you want some pumpkin bread.
Or maybe a vegan black bean burger.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...