Thursday, October 18, 2012

I heart zombies, I mean, twins.

So...confession time.

Truth is, one of our guilty pleasures is zombie apocalypse movies/shows.

It's true. For better or for worse, we are hooked on The Walking Dead. I know we probably shouldn't like it, but we do. 

And we have found a lot of comparisons between life running away from "walkers" and raising twins.

Ha! 

Yes, I'm serious. And delirious. B/c I am so tired. 

Tired from running away from walkers.

I mean twins. I mean chasing twins.

(Hey, this blog can't always be serious.)

Walkers don't speak, they make grunting noises. So do the twins.
Walkers walk with an uneven gait and fall down a lot. So do the twins.
Walkers don't get winded. Neither do the twins.
If you stop moving for a moment, walkers will inevitably overtake you. Just like the twins.
Walkers will work together to push free from whatever contains them. So do the twins.
Walkers try to bite you. So do the twins (sometimes)

This is obviously a little tongue in cheek, but certainly gives you an inside look into our life and what we find humorous. It's times like these that I know for sure I married the right man.

For better or for worse...

Time to boil the creek water and reload the shotgun.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...