Monday, October 15, 2012

Manic Make-over Monday

MMM, Take 2

Once again, I don't have a before picture. Well, I do have one...somewhere. I looked for a few minutes, but if you can imagine this, my "our pictures" folder is quite a mess. At least I get around to taking pictures. Organizing them, ordering them and sending them to beloved family doesn't happen. But at least I take them. Maybe someday....

Yeah, maybe someday I will start scrapbooking too.

And break dancing.

A girl can dream.

Today's make-over update brought to you by Jackson.
 His very blue room. He made is very clear he only wanted blue. Definitely not green like the babies room.

That stuffed animal holder is a repurposed outdoor wall planter that I got at a garage sale. 

Don't worry, it usually doesn't look like this. I cleaned. 

Dinos, dinos, everywhere, dinosaurs.
And the mini-man himself :) 

Love this wall hanging that I got from a friend at a craft sale. They sell them to raise funds for adoption.

Well, that's it for today. This Manic Monday Makeover brought to you by a momentarily quiet house and a rewarmed cup of old-ish coffee. Time to spend a little quality time with Beth Moore. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Heidi! :D And LOVE your authenticity! I did a manic Monday clean today too. Just wondering how long it will last. Gonna enjoy it for now. Love to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Heidski! Love the stuffed animal holder, way to reuse old stuff and give it new life:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...