Monday, August 27, 2012

Manic Makeover Monday

Its manic because by nature, if I try to do anything "extra" around here, the littles go nuts. Its a makeover because my house needs some major TLC as far as decorating goes and well, it's Monday.

So Friday is for my favorite quotes and Monday is for showing off the very (very) small amount of decorating we have actually done since we moved in over 18 months ago. 

Settle in with a fresh cup of coffee and we'll start the tour with the twins room, the first room we painted. I never got to decorate a nursery since we were always on the move, so this was really fun!

Beck's crib
 I only have a couple pictures of my dad with both twins, but my favorite one is framed on the wall there.

T-Bone's crib
from doorway
That baby quilt on the wall was made for my mom when she was pregnant with me :)
 I don't have any before shots, but plan to start taking those before the painting begins with future projects. We also added their names by their cribs with some cute alphabet decals.

This is one of my favorite rooms, I love how bright and cheery it is. I doubt the twins care much, but it brings me so much joy knowing that their room is so cute. It's the little things in life!

Happy Manic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...