Friday, August 10, 2012

Run, girl, RUN!

Well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but it has.  I need some outside motivation to get in shape.  I am clearly incapable of motivating myself and these stretchy pants are getting old.

So I signed up for my first 5k.  It's been a while since I've run, so I have mixed emotions, but it had to be done.  I picked the race solely for it's name:  The Diva Dash.  There's even a picture of high heels on the shirt, love it.

Tim is loving being my coach and is so supportive of helping me get some time alone for a run, a difficult things will 3 toddlers.  So thankful for that and for him.  Also one more reason we LOVE our neighborhood, since there are miles and miles of fabulous trails 1 block from our house.

So far I have enjoyed getting out there to run this week.  We'll see how my "training" goes.

Happy Friday everyone, hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...